Dear Goths and Death Rockers;

I have never fit in with you.  I adore you too much, I like you too much, I love how your kind are able to spill out all the emotions and can give no fuck of what another person thinks or says about you.  I would eat you for breakfast, lunch, or tea.  These thoughts in my head about being who I am, and doing what I do have pout me in such a spot, it's ridiculous.  I don't know about midstream women.  I apologize sincerely for paying too much attention and time looking at, gawking, and or talking too damn much to you if i did, I'm sorry.  I dislike myself.  I hate the fact that I got into a field that overspecialized me, and put myself into a box.  I wish I looked better.  I wish that I was hotter in some way shape or form to be able to hit all the necessary switches and whatnot.  I'm not a thug, and I don't look all that pretty,  i feel skinny, like a ninny, and like I fucked up beyond repair or replacement.  I DID EVERYBODY'S FUCKING HOMEWORK THO, as per their threats, ... which actually came true, thank you very much.  LAKE COUNTY CA.  Your shores Are lined with the blood of the dead, the minority and the thinking, the less valued and the abused, the target, and the bullet itself. 
Your brains won' change and I wqill fuck all that I can.  Morals suck, they're for fools.  You've been warned.  I won't destroy, though, nor burn, rob, or destroy, unless necessary.  (just destruction), I'll NEVER FRIEND FIND again.  Never is a girl worth 6 pounds of weed and 8 years of hell.  NEVER.   Yank it if ya gotta, and if u want the real deal get a hooker in a town you don't live in, this county is so sub-decent its STUPID.

GRRRR.  Gotta get out, but can't till I get it right.

Oh, the real reason I wrote this was an apology to the statement I made In: "Brainlick - DRIPS", regarding the "Fucking Goths", they were selling heroin and hitting on the woman I was trying to hook up with from Petaluma or Healdsburg and the needles and the sexual advances just made me upset.  Okay, i need no more drama, nor problems, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company