wtf, srsly, wtf.

In between Cheryl's going out looking like a completely trashy piece of easy ass and spending the night "out w/ friends", (my ass), Mom's Gambling problem, bad driving and fiscal irresponsibility, and my depression and addictions, this ain't real fun right now. Good thing I can pump my energy into the keyboard and not into destructive mode right now. thinking = sorta good sometimes. I wish mom would just get home and rest, contact some people about houses and try to find things that she wants to take to storage. The house is filling up like a liver of a duck. If I didn't have you, Oh, Words, sweet words, I'd be dead now for sure. Football is On. College Ball. I like how fast they go, in college football, for some reason it feels like it moves faster... or is it just me? Probably me, i feel like so much is moving much much faster. All I can do is trust on the inside, that's all I can deal with right now/ the only choice have left. No one else. Alone.

in the ring with all my alter egos.

SHIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company