Random a* stuff.

I hate when people Keep on thinking that overused words mean something special, or that people who use them should be criticized for using said fn words. I don't even like the words that are used to Isolate the features and try to bind me with common references to my art work, prior allgiances, thought patterns and other shit. Okay? Okay. I'm not P* Rock, .... do not call me metal, never.
I have written metal songs, and I have performed metal and punk, but please do not isolate me. you'll only miss out on all the other stuff i do. not only that, but i tend to tear down doors, including frames, jump and or run through fences, and get out of whatever isolation I'm in, one way or another, I garuantee.
peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company