not robot chicken

 hollywood is all over the internet, they can do some terrible work. If a studio wants to get a director, they should start paying him the market rates. I'm sure a lot of them will want to hire an actor who has been to London and Paris, etc. The people working there, the producers and the directors should not just be thinking of the franchises, its the WORK. They need their talent too!  This would not work out in the 70s and 80s. This CGI stuff didn't work back then for reasons. WE HAD TALENT. NOT TABLETS.


Of course some of it is necessary, because now everything is made of 3-D. Holography, ... Holograms, ... VR experiences These things require some ... stuff beyond my fathom... I miss real cameras on real sets directed by real people who cared about real eople, the more we try to get to "cartoon perfect", i think that we're going a tad bit too far down the rabbit hole, so to speak.


We may all have fun doing the stuff we do, there, but, there are costs to be paid and the amount of CGI is growing exponentially faster, and faster. Where are the model makers and Huryhausen types going to go, if we are only dealing with a box and a program? I remember being amazed at Jason and The Argonauts and Gumby, and the Anderson shows like Captain Scarlett and stuff, but, I guess now that I look back, I guess maybe it should just be way back there in my closet of thoughts and memories. Maybe I should let slide to the edge those thoughts of clay being animated again in the way they were before. NOT ROBOT CHICKEN. While I love that show, I know that we will not go back to the time that we had when we were forced to watch TV on 3 or four channels if we were lucky. I'm not saying I hate "now" because sometimes "the "now", can be good. I remember when I had to pay WAY more for pinball, when the only time I had to play it was about 10 minutes a day. I pay more, but, I can play more. Fuck you working full time and going to college full time too and only getting 3 hours of sleep and burning out in 1996. Fuck you College financial system.


FUCK you college financial institutions ! You will always take.



+OCM+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company