am transmission october 13 2021

 


"I don't know what's worse, you seeing me fry on mushrooms, while you're sober, or me on mushrooms watching you when you're high on speed."


I said.


The wait for " I don't know, either, man.", came at the cost of more than thirty seconds.  Making me  think that he was high, or he thought I might be high, or that we were at a mental gunfight- OK Corral style...   in regards to who was thinking the other was high.



The quality of T's grass was smooth, light and slightly mental.  Not a lot of a body high, great for music and playing pinball on my computers, gets the munchies on in the right way, goes well with lagers, not ales or IPA beers, not well with hard booze, but with a pilsner style brew, you're a-ok with this smoke.  At least, I am.  


Differen't strokes (RIP DANA PLATO and the rest of them) for different folks, though.  we all are not the same beast for crying out loud.  We need to understand what gets one person stoned may not get the other person stoned.  Or...  should I say "high"?,  hmmm?  Is "stoned", too "rough", for you snowflakes?


Your top ten list of TeeVee shows is diffy than mine.  Your music tastes should be different than mine.  We all lived different lives.  Even if we were in the same house....  we were in different bodies and thinking different thoughts.  We are not the same...  And that is what makes us all the same.  Our difference.  


Common threads are what start conversations, friendships and create bonds.  Our differences and special-ness from one to another should be celebrated and enjoyed, not internally tormenting us, or making things not easy or nice, for others.  


When we bring anger out because we "don't fit in", are "frustrated", for what ever reason it is, we shine bad light on our self and being.    Relieve the self of the need to bring forth that energy upon others.  Create,  do not destroy.    If you can.  If sadness and depression or a block in creativity is preventing you from creating something,  BREATHE.  Listen to music, eat food, hydrate, sleep, read, don't watch the news, or sports.  just breathe and connect with you.



If only I listened to the stuff I write for other   people, some times.  


I have regrets.  Fields of them.    Just like the Alice Cooper song, "fields of regret", go listen to it.  It's from the "Love it To Death", album, which is totally great from start to end, In my opinion.


ASTROLOGY-

I don't care if I'm an Aries and you're a Cancer, if we don't get along...  WE DON'T GET ALONG, PERIOD, there is no time in life when I need to worry about if this person was born under the cusp of THIS THING this or in a transition to THAT THING that.  If you don't like me...  YOU DON'T LIKE ME.  If you don't like one another, you just don't.  Some people get a long, some people do not.  

If we get along, fine, if not...  no bigs, please enjoy your day, week, life, etc, and leave me alone.  


I met girls in and after college that said "we wouldn't get along", because our "star signs 'weren't compatible' and stuff."  


So I say fuck it.


I say skip religious bias, ageism, financial bias, musical bias, and a lot more stuff, but hold on to your "safe places", don't get too "political", or religious with me.  I don't want to "find", anyone or any thing right now, I'm learning about finding me.  If I can't find me, how the heck am I gonna go "find" something else.   Self location is the way we make our own little compasses and draw out our maps for the voyage called life.




+OCM+



Support what you want to support, local global or otherwise.



Best Wishes.


October 13, 2021.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company