Rest In Peace Cartoon Network

so long, Cartoon Network. You now belong to Warner Brothers. well, I will miss you. I don't have you, now. But I will miss you. Change in life is just that. People die, people are born, people change. things happen, whether we like it or not, and who the hell are wwe to stop your millions and millions of dollars from changing hands. All I am is a broke ass 42 year old trying to stay alive. I will miss the old Hanna Barberra stuff, I will miss Toonami, I will miss Adult Swim, i will miss Dexter's Lab, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Johnnny Bravo, and The Powerpuff Girls. I'll miss courage the cowardly dog. I'll miss that night of August 31st 2001, when we got to see Inerstella 5555 via Daft Punk, and the Gorillaz and stuff. I'll miss the inspirational bits that the robot would do on Toonami. No, I wasn't really a child when CN was around, I was like in my early 20s, but it was very fun, and very entertaining, I loved watching Gundam, and the weird stuff in the middle of the night. I know that the voice actor for Dexter passed away a while back. As well as probably a tonne more, I'm sure. Watching Daft Punk that night backed my feelings up for the electronic music I was making, and told me it was cool to make and enjoy, it said yes to me when I needed a yes from time to time. The shows made me and my friends laugh, think, and have great times together, Nothing said weekend like turning on Space Ghost after scoring some damn good weed and a couple cases of beer. I will always remember you, Cartoon Network, you will always be a band aid and a big hug for me in the late 90's, and early 2000s, when I needed you most... You were there for me. I miss FLCL, I miss all the fun and weird stuff you got me into, as well as the older stuff you showed that I could watch no where else, (there wasn't youtube and streaming back then), Anyways, thank you for Scooby Doo re-runs, and the old Hanna Barberra stuff,, and all the shows I enjoyed when I got to see them over the years. Yes your format changed, and it will change again, sooner than I could have thought, I feel. With these words I say Goodbye to you, and wish you the best and happiness in your future. If I do see you again, I won't be the same as you saw me, before. Neither will you, But please. Remember me, if you can, and I will try to do the same for you. Rest in Peace, Cartoon Network. Stay Gold. +OCM+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company

The Nexus Key