HOIST THE COLORS

My heart is in a deep state of disbelief, shock,  and other yucky emotions.

 guilt.


My friend Werner Deinemer (not sure of spelling) passed away on 9/26.   had i not been reeling from nearly dying on the coast on 9/21 i might have been able to see him.  i hate myself for just sitting around  getting drunk and playing dwarf fortress
 instead of putting out flyers for his little shop.  that little shop that i had gone to for about 20 years or so.   when C left in July it created a whole in my heart that i can not explain.  i need to help to get my friend buried.  i hate my self.  i feel so bad,.  i feel  so low right now.


the bringing in of GameStop brought good deals into the area, but it shut down Werner's shop hard.  He was forced over the last year or so  to even sell knives and crossbow devices to make ends meet out in Calpella.  I have no car and going on the bus isn't that easy, as people tend to pick on me because of my debaucherous past.  I was depressed.  I was drinking heavily after my girl left.  i mean,...  11 years.

the rear view sucks.

FUCK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company