okay, herer's some hard s*** NSFW /Ages 30+ only.

i like singing.  i just hate how low my voice is and and how is sound dumb sometimes.  thanks, english fucker who busted a full with cap on Stella Artois at me  and busting the fucker on the back of my skull and tazing me.   it fucked my vision up nice n good.  oh, and before anybody says, "why didn't you call the cops?", i did , they couldn't do anything because "there was alcohol involved".

I'd love to do poetry, ...  but am...  very weary because of the labeling that goes on with poetry.
i write it.  it's hard for me to act, sometimes, it's hard for me to sing because of my short term memory, inability to cycle some practice stuff is slightly frustrating a bit.  notice how i didn't say that i can't do stuff.  just think outside the box, when dealing with me.  for me, there is no box, really, or at least the box was damaged in shipping, and the contents wherein are spilling forth into and out of the said "box".  and what of poetry readings ?  what kind of people currently go to readings?  i'm afraid to go, myself.  they won't like me because they'll see the fear.  i'll get horny and distracted.  i'll fuck up and look like an idiot.  a room full of no-breast lesbians will laugh at me and talk shit about me to their straight chick friends.

  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company