Dinner was chicken and a burger, learning how to be okay, just in my skin, so 
 
im not distracted by external shit, no noise from people, no need to bounce
 
about from bumper to bumper like a pinball, no need to hop on the green beast,
 
in search of the unobtainable at the time being.  no need to hunt, no need to get
 
external power from people right now, no need for the pulse to match up  with
 
someone, lock eyes like black lazers and screw all night watching Fear and
 
Loathing and Felix the Cat, while listening to psychedlic rock and Aleister
 
Crowley on youtube.  

Let them come to me, force not thyne presence.
 
 Lucifer give me hope.
 
Jesus forgive me for my wants, jealousy, desires, greed, and sins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company