am i a geek?

i don't think so.

Do I own a Stormtrooper suit?  No

Do I speak Klingon?  No.  Roddenberry was rad, great franchise, and all, but, no, no Klingon.

Do I read archives of music notes, and research?  Yes. 
Golly jee have starry eyes anymore for any musicians, actors, and or celebrities?  Not really, that urge to dump that kind of energy into anybody else at all without some wonderful or devious return on investment, to me seems... i dunno, meh.    Is it too late for me?  I don't know.  Have I lost the urge to dress up as  a fave character from a game or Anime.  kind of.  i miss liking things "more", than i do now.  some people say that depression and trauma can do that to people.  doop doop dooop.  i dunno, i'm starting to "enjoy", stuff, again, but it isn't the same blind and boundless faith and energy going bonko balls out forward head over heels into being a fan of anything.  It's a new way.  A valid one.  No more mad at my head.  No letting the little one think first.  Dress Pretty, Be smart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company