If we the People had a chance to speak our voices, we would have done things differently with the war, Health care, and that "bailout", that we supposedly said that we wanted to do.  I don't remember voting for it.  DO you remember Voting for IT?  I don't.  I may have been wasted.  I can't stand reality.  Nothing's the same anymore.  I used to be able to walk into a record store and flip through albms and buy things in my hands.  Record stores are being chopped up like campers at Crystal Lake  Our Pain, in general is not a bondless one, but specified in many ways, and also a bit more grey and vague thne spcifin in some ways.  A complex mess.  How do we fight terror correctly?  What do they rely on that we can deny them so that we can terminate them from the roots up.  Has muslim readcalism grown beyond, no, has extremeism, gone beyond just recruitment camps and a brick and mortar strategy?  I say yes, because, information is part of stucture, whether it's builting a shelf with instructions from a how to site, or how to assemble a group of activists together with certain goals in mind to do certain group actions.    We need to see that thought is a weapon  just like a bomb, gun or a plane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company