Tee Hee TEEEHEEE M*THERF*CKER, ha ha hah.

I lose about a half an eighth each time she goes out.

When she goes out she looks like a call girl.

Not really a callgirl mind you, but one of those broads you can pick up on  a streetcorner.

She listens to the mainstream suff, doesn't read books, doesn't write, doesn't do shit like I do, should be

easy for her to get laid. 

Huge tits.

Saying shit shit shit kinda quietly like mad I try to find the fucking pot.  Nope.  No dice.  Must find better

stash spot. 

No Dice.  Must stash it better, must lock up money.  Must do better.

Do not trust her. 

She said I wasn't thinking wiht the right head when I asked her back in.


Whoah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company