ED U Kay SHUN

WHAT the fuck do we go to school for? 

What the fuck for, I mena, with technology and the way that the human mind learns and with advances in technology and research techniques, it's easy to say, objectively of course, that everything that we "know", is crap, and a variable. 

Look at Ardi, or Ardy, or Artie, or whatever they named the dude they found that was like 4 million years old.  The crap that they shoved in our brains should only be basic shit.  The shit that we should learn should be BASIC,. and nothing else.  Everything else should be elective, or per choice, as per the students choice.  The things that we need to learn are: Math, Science, Writng, Reading, Spelling, Understanding, Comprehension, AND SOCIAL SKILLS!!!  FOR FUCKS SAKE SOCIAL SKILLS, I mean, shit, If I actually knew how to talk to girls better and if I had a chance to go to a high school that wasn't so fucking violent and corrupt, it would be wonderful.  If I didn't have to worry abou where the shit was, or who the woman was with, I'd be drillin' like a FUCKIN RIG.  That Is, if I wasn't so Fuckered up, and stupid.  Silly Manic Depression, Trix are for Kids....   UHHHH, NO.  Trix should be for other people.  Yeah, that's it, Trix ARE FOR other FUCKERS, SILLY MANIC DEPRESSION.

Yep, I'm  a bit of a mess, but maybe other people can learn from this mess.

And I've got my writing, thank GOD I've got my writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company