Cornerstone: Placed and set.

 I can feel the handrails.

the spiral staircase,  keep climibing.

the inside of the tower is black, only a small old fashioned flashlight holding about 2/3 chargeoozing out a

certain glow of "we can make it", only a tad on the dark side.

the entry door is far back and down about 2.5 to 4 stories down.

this is the obelisk.

this is wehre my tears fell.

drip by drip.

out there is where i bled.

im not going out there again.

temptation makes me want to,

but i know what will happen.

i know that i cannot trust my self.

i fall into bad holes from which i am afraid that i will not be able to get out from.

No longer going to those dark woods, walking through the shady zones and black crooked silly and stupid

blankly assumng all on this planet is here to give love.

NO.

Not at all.  There is evil.  There is darkness.

When the sun falls away and we see it, for the first time in 25000 years, we will see the need for the true light.

We will see that it is us that need to shine.  Not flashlights.  Not lightbulbs.  Not fire.

blaze inside.

blaze like no other fire even contemplated. 

Make the flames ice cold and blue green like LED's with changing color and purple stop points and faces

bounce out like highbounce balls traingle bouncing at strange unpredictable angles from floor to wall, and

back to floor, and then off the wall again...  dancing down the hallways, then rolling along.

...

The top upper room is used as a lookout spot.

I look out through glass that they cannot even understand.  my views are not the same.  from this vantage point the view that is the most impressive and important is the one spot that i see, that lets me look deep inside.

Calm.  Find calm.   Internal.  Temptation is strong, everywhere on this planet.  Even if you're a Badass like

Spalding Gray, living in a badass place, Like New York, and doing what your Badass self likes and happy

abounds and the girl that you're with isn't a lying cheating backstabbing icky yucky icky-yuck derp derp

that's sleeping around with felons and thugs, and crashing at your former bandmates house and getting four

or five cocks at a time while you're trying hard to write a manuscript and record music and go formward to

be able to "provide", and put a cork in the lying mouth long enough to get that false sense of security long

enough to be able to breathe and relax.  Keeps coming back, but I haven't jumped in the FUCKING

HUDSON YET, DEATH.  You bastard, your foolish ways and the games you play.  You pay off the Lobbyists, who put corks of money in the bawling mouths of who ever it IS YOU PAY OFF, idiots, whose laws rot in courts and watch the innocent fall to the ground and let the shapes that already have been drawn block out the sun from the sky.

All Skeletons, OUT.

I order you, OUT.

I will hand pick the ones that will stay in that closet.  Some of you are no longer needed.

I stole, I lied, I cheated, I klled (animals, not people), I destroyed, I'm BEING HONEST.  I've never done

anything but try to make people happy for years and years and years.  IT DIDN"T WORK.  What

happened???  What happened is, that I didn't believe in ME, and I let my dreams and goals and morals slide

down the drain, and then, when the reaper and the devil did their weird shit, i was weak and i slipped out

and down down down, and drowned at the bottom of a bottle for at least 3 years and it got stupid and

stupid 2, the sequel.

Thats why I knew I needed to build this Obelisk.




The older ones didn't quite work the same, it was basically, I think that they were built just to be still, and protect me, but Now, the new models are bettter, stronger, faster, they can do a lot more.  They're not like the old ones at all.  The old ones didn't DO much.  They weren't what I really needed, they held me back, because I didn't know what I was looking for, nor what to do with it, when i got it. (THEM?)

It's on wheels, so I can take it anywhere.  It can also teleport to wherever I want it to, it would have wings, but new technology was found to be much more effective.   The wheels are spherical, there are black as pitch, they look lkke they were made of stone, or are of alien origin.  they run on electromagetism and supercooled mecrury pumps zillawatts of raw power stored in superbatteries that line the walls of the obelisk.  It can also harness lightning and conductive power from travels underwater.  It can feed on thought and eats anger, lust and rage.  When I want to fight, or run around and be idiotic silly, I can  give my engeries to this thing, so that i can go places and do things, OR JUST DO THINGS, Like create stuff. instead of destroying me and everything else.  I'll hide there, I think.  Teardrops and screaming and anger and blood sometimes get eaten up by the superbatteries, once i hit the right switches, the energies come out different.

The Obelisk gives me poetry to write and games to play, songs to write and sing.  It gives my pictures to draw and stories to tell.  It gives me hope and lets me dream.  It is freedom. 

You can't see it.

I can't tell you where it is.

It's real.

If you give something that people think or say isn't real even a moment of contemplation, it's REAL, because in that one moment, you thought about it, bad or good, abstract or strange, A Plus Plus or D Minus, it exists, if even in one's mind. 

Cornerstone: Placed and set.


om 10162009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company