Wowsrers

I am a freak show.  I hate all things, though, and you sir, are a liar.  You are a mean little prick.  I don't care about how many hookups you have and how much pussy you can get and all that other crap, You are mean and dumb, and the things that you and the fake ass hip hop plastic little shits who continue to run heavy on the walls of hate.  Bring down the fist.  Bring down your anger.  Slow Down Your Soul.


They said that if I followed them long enough, I would fold up upon my own self.  They said that the way that they showed their light was not that of a sane person and very very dangerous.  The things I have done in the Christian eye would look bad.  For that is the reason that I subscribe not to the new ways of the Chrisitan Church, but have much respect for them and the lord that they serve.  I do care about Jesus.  He's alright.    He's all good.  It's the people that I don't like. The people that say that the reason that they are killing people is in the right passage of the work of the Lord.
That is false, Jesus did not sentence us to War and destruction.
He granted forgiveness over our sins, so that we may learn from our errors and succeed in life and being.

We have lied to ourselves by becoming members of an isolated mindset driven society.  The numbers and the dead all stack up.



Only some of that which has happened can be trusted or understood.  The view is totally diffeerent now.

The experiment must now be documented.  The Wordwork is the Job of the Living.

Trompe Noctem
carpe de noctum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company