be careful of past walked paths

Regarding going back to a trashed old house of yours from when you were younger:
Hey. 
I'd say you're playing with fire because the way my brain acted up after i looked for an old mobile me and Mom and Dad lived and then he passed away, it was all changed or someone put in another mobile there, but it just wasn't the same.
The layout of the driveways and driveways were different, the little field where there was a tree and a place to play football, and run around was paved over completely.  There were places taken out, places put in and lots and lots of immigrants.  It used to be nice.  I used to have such happy times there, and it ... it was so surreal and upsetting.  I was blotto and totally emo for like 2 or three weeks.
Be careful.  Please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company