awareness of the self part what version what completion what.

ud.

I'm not right.

I'm not sure how long it's been snce i actually probably was.

i don't know who's thoughts i had in my head for so long now, it's weird.

its strange
...

...


i'm fine, im writing.   a vacation in my own skull, the sweet sounds  of words splashing on the shore of the beach, with a bevvy of beautiful sentences surrounding me.  i'm free here, on these pages. 
my body disappears. 
worrying about how i look to others slides away in the night like a fast dealer. 

my body's living breathing skin doesn't pick on me, less pain on the page.  less pain.

can't keep going the way i was. 

Need a different game.

No need to get up like the rest do. 

Tried it, Failed.  What's next.  run on the ink.  Instead of the streets.  Break words per minute speed limit instead of miles per hour and booze and drug intake by minute.  Slow down, man.  Death makes people straight up STOP.  SLOW DOWN. 

Feel less pain, be here.

be where in your head where you can be, but BE HERE for crying out loud, listen to YOUR heart. 

FIND a fucking agent and get these damn words out of your head.  "Wastoid in a Deadzone" is Not A

JOB.TITLE, NOR permit-able on a resume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company