0 versus the air. pt 1 to be continued.

0:
show me something.

air:
it shall be a house.
of sorts.

0:
what do you mean, a house, of sorts? what house, where is the house???

air:
you'll find it.
maybe even build it.

0:
what do you mean? Where will I build? I have no money, no land, no parcel and no plans. What house do you speak of?

air:
no walls to hold you,
as many floors a6 six, and walls just the same, a square upon a square upon a square itself.
it can be here or there, any size at all.

0:
I TOLD YOU, I have no floor plan, nor architect, what do you speak? What size is it, am I in it and do not know??? Your walls are not those that I can see, your voice comes from a body that is not like MINE, I only think that you may be in my head or that you are but a fever dream or a terrible nightmare occuring to me now. As i spin and turn my head from every angle your voice comes to me from every bit of space. I Should not have dabbled. I should Repent.

air:
wait. you did nothing wrong. only what you thought was right. you only do that because you are stuck, like a mouse in a trap. every yank you pull on the trap, it locks down harder into the skin, then into the bone, then right through the side. just relax, and I'll help you. ... stop trapping your self. What is the shape whose number is six but is not flat? But is squares?

0:
a Cube??? You want me to make a cube!! No problem, just four walls, a floor and a top. Easy as Pie. Where and when????

air:
That's the problem. Here and There, and Everywhere, Back then now and soon.

0:
stop talking in riddles and speak clear to me, damnit.

air:
not that easy a puzzle is it, 0?

0:
what puzzle, how did you... whatever you are get in my house.... or in my dream, or... whatever it is, or wherever or when ever I am. What's going on??? A dream, must be a dream.

air:
no dreaam, 0. you Are and Architect, you can solve this puzzle, its your puzzle anyways, no one else's. You have to solve it. Remember being in all those map-making sessions when you would make those huge maps when you were in college for your "friends", who wouldn't let you play in their dungeon exploring games, but you would help by making maps for them, and be SOOO nice to them, even theough they didn't really like you, and you felt like you needed to fit in.

0:
This is a DAMN NIGHTMARE!!!!! GRRRRRRR stop talking to me about that shit. leave me alone, whoever you are.... IF you are my BRAIN, KNOCK IT OFF. That was years ago, they hurt my heart, please leave that alone, whoever or whatever you are... please just stop, i want to wake up now, i need pills and a beer and a jay. i can't do with this bad trip right now. I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT.

air:
I promise you, O, you'll have what you want after we get done with this, and you figure out the puzzle.

0:
whats in it for me

-conitinue L8r-
351pm 9-6-09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company