once you've crossed the green line....

living here.... i dunno....
i don't want to get slamming on the bottle when i get better from this last beating, but i fear that i may.
i just want my card so i can smoke weed and be cool, it's a lot better off that way for every one, including me.
I'm saving my money and everything and doing what i can as soon as i start getting some cash again. Even if I don't get my check on the 22nd, i will try to hold on to what i can, so i can get ahead. I will not try to sit here and give away everything that i can to make these people around me and in my life happy. They have taken more than they need from me, and now they need to do stuff for them selves. Just like I need to preserve me, My art, and my dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company