o, leviathan

o leviathan,
cradler of the sun.

pulse me now the chaos and ablsoute of variable.

pierce now the realit y and i see your face in the corner of mine eye.

coveted one, let me know not your name but let me feel your presence.

to those shores where water fears to fall, and sirens perpetual silence calls.

let me see the spark.

and the things that come out to shine in the darkest of dark.

let me befreind you, for you were not forgiven by the absolute.

you, hate itself, and death, are long not needed here.

You shall sail to seas of wonder, and you shall pay no cost.

I'll pay your fare myself to get rid of

anger and holocaust.

"Let hate itself slide off you, Hate", I've told you, "you can go", but then you

bark right back at me, and rear your head again, repetitious, yes, we know.

See, my friend, we know one another, oh how years and time have passed.

I wish you not to trouble you, sir, but i really must try to ask.

Is it that you can see right in my eyes and see the fear?

or that you've been doing this to me, for all these too-quick years?

those in their right mind would have sent your Minds and souls to another Leviathan a long, long black eon ago. please forgive me, but peace should reside on this planet and what you do here is dangerous to our existence and to our entire galaxy, give us that which you hide, and be at peace with us, and we will not banish you, be on our side and our bond will span in lengths of time that are beyond our understanding. We wish too see the things that are not like the things we see now. we know that a different mode of mind is necessary to appeal to the absolute, and to even attemtp to accept it. O reality, may your sadness not bring us down, for we are us and you are you, and we wish you no harm, but damn the iris if hata which flows black energy unto this fragile planet, and shines no soul-giving love but brings us down into old thought and war and confusion.
we wish you not harm o old energies, we wish no harm to you o light of the sun, we wish no harm to you o great creators and destroyers, we wish that we could be at peace with the rhythm of the sun, bring me forth to my new mode, unto the sunrise of forever, unto the sunrise of now, unto the sunrise of the perpetual, unto the shadows, into which we shall shed light and learn from, and that the darkness not bring us down, for the abyss is not a place of banishment, if it exists, then it is also a creation of god, and upon those who have been cast unto it, we should shine the light of forgiveness, and of understanding, that the power of life and of knowing span not in individuals, but also in entire species, and that anger is and old old beast. and that we are beasts and that we should forgive ourselves and try to love and care for the cores of one another, for our energies can be Perpetual, and we need our hearts to change, if we are to go on this beautiful journey, in the best way we possibly can.

OM
8/8/09

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company