letter to allen @ tv8- lake county

dear allen.
thanks for the reply, man.

I may be in clearlake (i live here now, but need to move due to recent violence and robbery) some wendesday unit. i have no clue when i'll be able to, i wish to leave. I need to find a place for myself and my family to be that is not in this terrible town, not Nice, Lucerene, Upper Lake. We're looking like Blue Lakes or East grrr, people in this town, and area, really don't like me. if you bled as much as i bled, you'd understand. I fear, i guess, for my life, who is to blame but myself for the foolish beast like behavior that I've permitted myself to doing. Following the old masters to a "T" isn't the best way of living life. Copy not Crowley, Thrust thyself not that much into Thompson, Lament not heavily for LaVey. I'm telling you the truth right now because it's my right as an American to exercise my freedom of speech, and with the broadcasting I've seen on your show, i know you know that's important. Plus, if I don't write, I'll tear it up,
and trust me, I get in tons of trouble then, totally off the rails. Plus it's what's getting me through the pain and centering me. that and not popping any god damned uber-strength vikes. Wowsers.

anyways. stay mello.
please consider running some of the old Black and white and early color horror movies w/ Legosi and Karloff, and the like. I think it's ok to put on (some) American International stuff on, i'm sure. They sell this stuff for like 8 bux for like 50 films in a box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company