Sound Check!

For those of you who have known me, or have thought you have know me, all know that I was very very involved in the Mendocino County underground rock movement. I want to let all of you know, who have been my fans during the time that I was a vocalist, and an electronics only musician, that I have decided to expand my boundaries. I have become involved in para psychological theorism, and paranormal research, as to expand my horizons. I will do whatever it takes to continue to make my old fans happe, and grant new ones access to as much as I can get to you, in the most quick, efficient, and OFFICIAL way as possilbe. We all hate spam, but we all love music. My left fucking hand isn't typing as good as it could or can, but we're trying to get on down the line. Anyways, ladies gentleman, beasts, and demons, and bots and trolls. Take care, check back soon.
Stay Mello.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company