garage days... what the ????

So slow were the days back when i was a small child, about 5, when we would ride our bikes in about a 5 block radius. This was Hollywood, too, but it was a bit of a different time back then. the year was 1981. i knew that i loved rock and roll at a very early age. My father was a musician, and music was all around me during the time that I was a small child. From the time that I was born until the time that my father passed away, the sound from his guitar filled our home and many musicians were at our home dring those days. It was beautiful. He was a truly talented person. I saw Larry King talking about losing his Dad, I think with Andrson Cooper, they were both right about how it changes you. .... I'll continue another time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company