Krappy Weather, emo druggy ninny sh*it (that I did)

I want to let you know about a wonderful band. Their name is Self Fulfilling Prophecies. They are moderately beyond a tad grand. they are magicians of their own very unique groove. one that is quite infectious. Like, very addictive too, man. I have listened to their tunes on some of the happiest days of my life, and sometimes, their music can make me feel quite, quite nice. I highly recommend a search on them by anyone to look around at their stuff. Also, Look to go to their shows.
here is their mice pace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33037196

I wish to sincerely say that i feel horrible for my breakdown at the last show I was at by you guys, and that I need to say I error'd to anyone that I may have pissed off.

By the way, who the fuck am I to bitch and moan like that if you guys don't even know what my shit sounds like. There will be DL links for my shit here soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE ENCOUNTER - SHADOWS AND CAPED CRUSADERS

The Nexus Key

Oliver C. Mattson and Robbie Rist RE-start A Production Company